- Prevent unfinished wood exposure – Materials are finished in a dust-free and controlled environment.
- Shrinking won’t expose unfinished wood – Tongue and groove are colored and finished on all surfaces
- Save time with construction scheduling – Products are finished and ready for installation.
- Eliminates stinky products on the job site – This allows other tradesmen to do their job efficiently without the smell.
- Custom wood doors, windows, and trim can be finished on all surfaces with a high-quality finish, ready to install.
Finishing woods or metals on-site can be difficult, extremely messy, and time-consuming. Pre-finishing your project materials in our state-of-the-art Custome Finishing Shop will save you time on construction scheduling and produce a higher quality product that is ready for installation.
All finishing products are applied in our Custome Finishing Shop’s highly controlled and ideal environment. Isolating paints, solvents, and finishing chemicals in a controlled environment minimize dangerous chemicals on the job site, allowing the crew and those in the area to work more safely and efficiently.
The experts at Everhart Door & Moulding have been working tirelessly to simplify the process of shopping for windows, doors, and siding. We understand what a major undertaking it is, and never lose sight of how important your new construction/remodeling project truly is to you and your loved ones. When the time comes to enhance the beauty, performance and energy efficiency of your home, Everhart Door & Moulding has the expertise, experience, and compassion to help you bring your vision to life.
Types of Pre-Finishing Projects We Do.
- Windows Vinyl and wood
- Doors and Trim
- Office furniture
- Gel Stain fiberglass doors and trim